Are you a fun and flexible team player who is committed to providing an engaging and inviting environment for toddlers?
We have a full time permanent position for a qualified and registered ECE Teacher, with NZ residency or a NZ work visa.
We are looking for an experienced, confident Teacher who is passionate about working with toddlers. You will be organised, with great planning and assessment skills, and take responsibility for verbal and written quality communication with parents. Your kind, compassionate nature, along with wonderful interpersonal skills, will make you a perfect fit for our fabulous team.
What will we offer you? Some of our benefits include:
- Ongoing professional development and career pathways
- 10 days sick leave for full time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered Teachers
- Fully funded Teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services
Our team is supportive, inclusive, respectful and passionate about quality relationships with whānau and tamariki. Our centre is close to the city, with easy parking nearby, on a bike route, and great amenities around us. We are a small homely centre, with pets!
We would love to chat to you about this exciting role.