Are you a fun and flexible team player who is committed to providing an engaging and inviting environment for toddlers?
We are looking for a passionate toddlers Teacher to join our team at Kindercare Johnsonville. Become part of our collaborative team culture and be a positive role model of our Kindercare core values of safe, loved and learning for our tamariki.
This is a full time permanent position for a qualified ECE Teacher, registered or awaiting registration, with NZ residency or a NZ work visa.
What will we offer you? A caring culture where you are valued, appreciated and recognised. Some of our benefits include:
- Ongoing professional development, mentoring and career pathways
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered Teachers
- Fully funded Teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services
If you are flexible, energetic and value the importance of building strong relationships with tamariki and their whānau, our friendly team would love to hear from you.