If you can explore the world through a child’s eyes, develop young minds, and prepare each child for their transition to school, we would love to chat to you.
We have a vacancy for a qualified and registered ECE Teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. This maternity cover is full time, commencing as soon as possible, until the end of 2021.
We are looking for an amazing Transition to School Teacher who is fun, flexible, has an abundance of energy and a keen sense of humour. Your good work ethic and ability to use your initiative will make you a perfect fit in our supportive, collaborative team. You will be working alongside a passionate, fun and very organised Transition to School Teacher.
What will we offer you? A caring culture where you are valued, appreciated and recognised. Some of our benefits include:
- Ongoing professional development and career pathways
- 10 days sick leave for full time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered Teachers
- Fully funded Teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services
Our centre has a culture of kindness and respect. We pride ourselves in providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning. A commitment to building strong relationships with children and families will be important to you, and you’ll be confident with your learning stories.
Our friendly and professional team would love to hear from you.