As Centre Director of our established, creatively designed centre in Aotea, you’ll find that a rewarding early childhood career, packed with variety, enriched by an experienced, connected team, and brimming with leadership possibility can become reality!
Why join our team? Here’s just a few of the many benefits:
- Innovative professional development and leadership programmes
- Fully funded Teacher Registration support
- Competitive remuneration
- 10 days sick leave (full time permanent employees)
- Healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services
- Some work flexibility to support your work/life priorities
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
During May, we’re offering a bonus benefit: from your first day of employment, you’ll have *10 days paid sick leave AND *1 weeks’ annual leave available to you – that means no waiting 3 to 6 months for entitlements. (*T&C’s apply)
What you’ll bring to the role:
Our people are the heart of Kindercare which is why in this pivotal leadership role, you’ll be a Centre Director who is inspired to lead and support our mission-driven team, foster authentic partnership with families and nurture a safe, loving and fun-filled environment for every child.
Let’s have coffee while you chat to us about your skill and experience in:
- Managing and building strong, trusted relationships
- Leadership, and nurturing your team’s potential through care, role modelling, and mentoring
- Creating an environment where children feel at home and have a sense of “belonging”
- Competently managing key operational tasks and financial performance
A qualified and registered Teacher, with experience in the ECE sector is preferred but not essential. You must have NZ citizenship or permanent residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Take that first step to a new career path – we’ll be beside you all the way.