Are you looking for a pivotal leadership role, offering a fresh challenge, professional development opportunities and the satisfaction of being part of a people-focused organisation? We have all that, and more!
From the warm welcome we’ll give you, to the support you’ll receive from our friendly, hard-working team – we’ll set you up to succeed, from the beginning. You'll enjoy the benefit of a well-designed, established centre, with spacious outdoor areas, and on-street parking. Our busy Aotea centre is licensed for 110 children.
More importantly, as a valued and appreciated member of our team, we foster a culture of kindness, where relationships come first and we invest in you. Here are just some of the benefits:
- Innovative professional development and leadership programmes
- Fully funded Teacher Registration support
- Competitive remuneration
- 10 days sick leave for full time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services
- Some work flexibility to support your work and life priorities
In this full time position, we are looking for someone who is inspired to lead our mission driven team, work in partnership with parents, and ensure our care and education develops each child’s full potential. You’ll be strongly aligned with our core values: Safe, Loved and Learning and when we meet you, tell us about your skill set and proven leadership experience in:
- Managing and building strong, trusted relationships
- Nurturing your team’s potential through care, role modelling, and mentoring
- Creating an environment where children love to spend time and feel “belonging”
- Competently managing key operational tasks and financial performance
You will preferably be a qualified and registered Teacher, with experience in the ECE sector.
If new opportunities and career development energises you, we would love to hear from you.