Time for a change?
If you're ready for a new direction, positive energy and enviable future opportunities, we have the teaching position for you! You will be a passionate Preschool Teacher who has a good understanding of developmental stages, along with experience working with transition to school aged children. This position is permanent and full time.
Your respectful care, warmth, sense of humour, flexibility and ability to build responsive relationships will make you a perfect fit in our well established centre. Our team thrive because we offer:
- An innovative, high trust environment
- The security of a stable, established organisation
- Market-leading professional development
- A team that values curiosity, collaboration, and connection
- A child-centred, responsive curriculum
- A kind, inclusive culture where we have fun!
- Generous team benefits and career pathways
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered Teachers
What are we looking for?
- An ECE qualified and registered Teacher, with NZ residency or a NZ work visa
- A passion for rituals and responding intentionally to children’s cues and play
- An ability to work collaboratively and supportively with a team
- A genuine commitment for excellence and growth
- Alignment with our values: safe, loved and learning
- Confidence with learning stories and implementing and bringing all areas of the curriculum to life
- Ability to provide care and learning that’s respectful and responsive to children’s culture
- A commitment to building strong, reciprocal relationships with children and families
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.