Changing jobs takes courage, so we’re beside you each step of the way. When you choose Kindercare, you’re choosing:
- An innovative, high trust environment
- Market-leading professional development
- A team that values curiosity, collaboration, and connection
- A child-centred, responsive curriculum
- A kind, inclusive culture where we have fun!
- Generous team benefits and career pathways
- The security of a stable, established organisation
What are we looking for?
- A qualified and registered ECE Teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
- An ability to work collaboratively and supportively with a team
- A genuine commitment to excellence and growth
- Alignment with our values: safe, loved and learning
- Confidence in implementing and bringing all areas of the curriculum to life
- Ability to provide care and learning that’s respectful and responsive to children’s culture
- A passion for rituals and responding intentionally to children’s cues and play
This is a permanent position, moving between two centres located in Johnsonville and Lower Hutt. This role is 40 hours per week, and you will be rostered 8 hour shifts between the hours of 7.30am – 5.30pm. The ideal person will be flexible and enjoy working with various age groups.
We recognise it can be an anxious time to move to a new job. So we've made it easier for you to take the leap. Apply during the month of April and if you are successfully employed in this permanent role we'll give you:
- *your 10 days paid sick leave AND
- *1 weeks annual leave
from your first day of employment (*T&C's apply). No more waiting 3-6 months for entitlements.
If you are ready for a new direction, positive energy and enviable future opportunities, we would love to hear from you.