Are you a fun and flexible team player who is committed to providing an engaging and inviting environment for children?
We are looking for a creative Teacher to join our team at Kindercare Clyde Road for our children aged 2 years-3.5 years. This is a full time permanent position for a qualified and registered ECE Teacher, with NZ residency or a NZ work visa. Hours for this position are 8am-5pm each day.
Your enthusiastic nature and abundance of energy will make you a perfect fit for working in our fun and dynamic three teacher team. You will have excellent communication skills, be committed to building strong relationships with children and families, and you'll be confident with your learning stories.
What will we offer you? A caring culture where you are valued, appreciated and recognised. Some of our benefits include:
- Ongoing professional development, leadership development and career pathways
- 10 days sick leave for full time permanent staff
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered Teachers
- Fully funded Teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services
If you want to take your place in an organisation that serves with love, values individuals, and understands what it means to develop meaningful careers, we would love to hear from you.