Time for a change? Your next administration role is waiting….
If you're a people-person, who enjoys a busy and varied admin role, this permanent part time position at our family-focused early childhood centre in the heart of Auckland CBD has just what you’re looking for!
Conveniently located with an easy walk from the ferry, train and bus terminals, you will be joining a dynamic team who are committed to serving children (aged 3-5 years) and families with love. Caring for a variety of administrative responsibilities, you will be working closely with the Centre Director, assisting her with the day to day running of the centre. You will also be responsible for some cleaning duties and be required to assist with lunch cover in the rooms.
Our team thrive because we offer:
- An innovative, high trust environment
- The security of a stable, established organisation
- Specialised admin training and development days
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- A kind, inclusive culture, where we have fun!
What are we looking for?
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills with the ability to relate well to people from a range of cultures
- A heart for children and families
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- A sound understanding of various computer applications
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
This is a 27.5 hour per week position (Monday-Friday) in which you will work 9am-3pm. If you'd like to become part of our friendly team we would love to hear from you.