Create your next career opportunity…..
Are you looking for a fulfilling career opportunity working with babies? Your skill and heart for providing responsive loving care will make you a perfect fit in our wonderful team at Kilbirnie. You will be a passionate Teacher who practices respectful care. Your warmth, nurturing approach, and a natural ability to connect with others will be welcomed and valued.
If you are successfully employed in this permanent full time position we'll give you:
- a sign-on bonus of up to $1,500 (less tax) over your first 12 months of employment (T&Cs apply)
When you choose our team at Kilbirnie you’ll be welcomed into our innovative, high-trust environment where you’ll discover a kind, inclusive culture, offering a child-centred curriculum, and a place where we take the time to support and mentor you – and we know how to have fun!
What are we looking for?
- An ECE qualified and registered Teacher (or you may be awaiting registration)
- A passion for rituals and responding intentionally to children’s cues and play
- An ability to work collaboratively and supportively with a team
- A genuine commitment for excellence and growth
- Alignment with our values: safe, loved and learning
- Confidence with learning stories and implementing and bringing all areas of the curriculum to life
- Ability to provide care and learning that’s respectful and responsive to children’s culture
- A commitment to building strong, reciprocal relationships with children and families
What will we offer you? Some of our benefits include:
- Ongoing professional development and career pathways
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered Teachers
- Fully funded Teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a fresh challenge, so if new career development energises you, we would love to hear from you.