Are you a fun and flexible team player who is committed to providing an engaging and inviting environment for children over 2? If so, our experienced team has been waiting for you…
When you choose our team at Rangiora, you'll be welcomed into our innovative, high-trust environment where you’ll discover a kind, inclusive culture, offering a child-centred curriculum, and a place where we take the time to support and mentor you. Your warm, caring Kaiako experience with children over 2 would be ideal, along with flexibility and a sense of humour. Your energy, creativity and passion for developing each child's potential will make you an asset in our team. This permanent position is 40 hours per week, with rostered 8 hour shifts between the hours of 7.00am – 6.00pm.
We can offer you the security of a stable, established organisation, market-leading professional development, and generous team benefits and career pathways. And, if you are successfully employed in this permanent position during the month of September we'll give you a sign-on bonus of up to $1,500 (less tax) over your first 12 months of employment (T&Cs apply).
What are we looking for?
- An ECE qualified and registered Teacher, with NZ residency or a NZ work visa
- A passion for rituals and responding intentionally to children’s cues and play
- An ability to work collaboratively and supportively with a team
- A genuine commitment for excellence and growth
- Alignment with our values: safe, loved and learning
- Confidence with learning stories and implementing and bringing all areas of the curriculum to life
- Ability to provide care and learning that’s respectful and responsive to children’s culture
- A commitment to building strong, reciprocal relationships with children and families
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a fresh challenge, so if new career development energises you, we would love to hear from you.