Are you a fun and flexible team player who is committed to providing an engaging and inviting environment for preschoolers?
We are looking for a creative preschool Teacher to join our team at Sawyers Arms Road. This is a permanent part time position for a qualified and registered ECE Teacher, with NZ residency or a NZ work visa. Hours of work are 9.00am – 3.00pm, Monday to Friday. You will enjoy working with 3-4 year olds, and your enthusiastic nature and abundance of energy will make you a perfect fit in our friendly preschool team. Respectful care will be one of your core beliefs, and you will be committed to building strong relationships with children and families.
We can offer you market-leading professional development, generous team benefits and career pathways, and the security of a stable, established organisation. If you are successfully employed in this permanent position during the month of September we'll give you a sign-on bonus of up to $1,500 (less tax) over your first 12 months of employment (T&Cs apply).
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for rituals and responding intentionally to children’s cues and play
- An ability to work collaboratively and supportively with a team
- A genuine commitment for excellence and growth
- Alignment with our values: safe, loved and learning
- Confidence with learning stories and implementing and bringing all areas of the curriculum to life
- An ability to provide care and learning that’s respectful and responsive to children’s culture
If you want to take your place in an organisation that serves with love, values individuals, and understands what it means to develop meaningful careers, we would love to hear from you.