If your passion is to create a world of wonder and discovery for children aged 0-3 years, we have a role for you!
We are looking for an ECE qualified and registered Teacher (you may be awaiting registration, or in your final year of ECE study). Your skill and heart for providing responsive, loving care for our children will be valued, and you will be aligned with our values of safe, loved and learning. Your respectful care, warmth, sense of humour and flexibility will make you a perfect fit in our friendly team. You'll have excellent communication skills, be committed to building strong relationships with children and families, and be confident with your learning stories.
This permanent position is 40 hours per week, with rostered 8 hour shifts between the hours of 7.00am - 6.00pm.
What will we offer you? A caring culture where you are valued, appreciated and recognised. Some of our benefits include:
- Sign-on bonus of up to $1,500 (less tax) paid over the first 12 months of employment (T&Cs apply)
- Security of a stable established organisation
- Market leading professional and leadership development programme
- Fully funded Teacher registration; support and mentoring for provisionally registered Teachers
- Fully funded first aid training
- Regular non-contact time
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Generous team benefits and wellness support services
Our well-resourced centre embraces a kind, respectful culture. You'll be joining a team who are committed to serving children and families with love.