If you’re a creative Cook, with a flair for healthy menu choices, we have the perfect role for you!
We are looking for an experienced Cook to cover 12 months maternity leave, commencing December 2021. This busy daytime role is 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, so you’ll appreciate having your evenings and weekends free to spend time with family and friends.
We’ll offer you a fun, warm environment, where supportive, connected relationships are a priority. You’ll be preparing and cooking vegetarian meals for approximately 100 children each day. Your ability to cater for a variety of dietary/allergy requirements is essential for this role, along with an understanding of appropriate foods for various age groups.
As a pivotal member of our team, you will be:
- Competent in preparing, cooking and serving food that follows our recipes
- Committed to the highest standards of cleanliness, and adhering to our policies and procedures
- A cheerful multi-tasker, with excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Willing to take care of some cleaning and laundry tasks as required
- Available to work 8 hour shifts between 7.30am – 5.30pm
Applicants for this position require NZ residency or a NZ work visa. Kindercare police vet all potential employees.
We would love to meet you, introduce you to our team, and chat about this exciting role.