Are you a fun and energetic team player who is committed to providing responsive loving care to babies under 2 years?
Located on a hilltop site with views across East Auckland, you’ll enjoy the benefit of an established centre, with beautiful outdoor play spaces that flow into spacious rooms, and close access to Sylvia Park Mall. You will be an ECE qualified and registered Teacher (or you may be in the last few months of your training or awaiting registration), kind and creative. Alignment with our values of safe, loved and learning and your wonderful interpersonal skills to support both children and parents, will make you a perfect fit in our team.
What will we offer you? A caring culture where you are valued, appreciated and recognised. Some of our benefits include:
- Sign-on bonus of up to $1,500 (less tax) paid over the first 12 months of employment (T&Cs apply)
- Security of a stable established organisation
- Market leading professional and leadership development program
- Fully funded Teacher registration; support and mentoring for provisionally registered Teachers
- Fully funded first aid training
- Regular non-contact time
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Generous team benefits and wellness support services
If this sounds like your next role, we’d love to hear from you.