Are you looking for a fulfilling career opportunity working with babies under 2 years? Your warm, caring Kaiako experience in providing responsive loving care would be ideal, along with creativity, energy, and a sense of fun. Our lovely Kiwi room has up to 12 children and is led by an experienced fully registered Teacher who can give a beginning Teacher plenty of guidance, support and mentoring.
Located on a quiet, leafy cul-de-sac, we are a five minute drive from the Auckland CBD and cater for families working in the inner city and surrounding areas. You will be an ECE qualified and registered Teacher (or awaiting registration). Alignment with our values of safe, loved and learning and your wonderful interpersonal skills to support both children and parents, will make you a perfect fit in our team.
What will we offer you? A caring culture where you are valued, appreciated and recognised. Some of our benefits include:
- Sign-on bonus of up to $1,500 (less tax) paid over the first 12 months of employment (T&Cs apply)
- Security of a stable established organisation
- Market leading professional and leadership development program
- Fully funded Teacher registration; support and mentoring for provisionally registered Teachers
- Fully funded first aid training
- Regular non-contact time
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Generous team benefits and wellness support services
This position is to commence mid-February 2022, but we’d love to hear from you now if this sounds like your next role.