In uncertain times, career certainty matters more than ever. That’s why early childhood professionals trust Kindercare – we’ve been building careers since 1972.
What will we offer you? A caring culture where you are valued, appreciated and recognised. Some of our benefits include:
- Assurance of pay parity
- Sign-on bonus of up to $1,500.00 (less tax; T&C’s apply)
- Fully-funded Teacher registration
- Mental health and wellbeing programme
- Career-advancing professional development
- Culture that supports community projects
- Focused leadership development
- 50% childcare fees for your child
We are looking for a Teacher who practices respectful care, with a heart and passion for working with babies and toddlers. Your warm, caring Kaiako experience in providing responsive loving care would be ideal, along with creativity, energy, and a sense of fun. You’ll enjoy working with our younger tamariki, and respectful teaching will be one of your core beliefs. Your wonderful interpersonal skills to support both tamariki and whānau will make you a perfect fit in our Kindercare team.
This is a permanent full time position for a registered Teacher with a current full practising certificate. You’ll be part of a friendly team, fully supported by your Centre Director and fellow Teachers.
If you’re looking for the next step in your teaching journey, we would love to hear from you.