Time for a change? Your next administration role is waiting….
If you're a people-person who enjoys a busy and varied administration role, we have the perfect position for you at our family-focused early childhood centre in Riccarton!
We are looking for a warm, friendly and professional Administrator who is strongly aligned with our core values: safe, loved and learning. Caring for a variety of administrative responsibilities, you will be working closely with the Centre Director, assisting her with the day to day running of the centre. You may also be required to assist with lunch cover in the classrooms.
This permanent position is 15 hours per week between the centre's opening hours of 7.30am-5.30pm. Previous experience in an administration role is essential for this position, as well as:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- A heart for children and families, and building relationships
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- A sound understanding of various computer applications
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to relate well to families from a range of cultures
As an established and stable organisation, our team thrive because we offer:
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- An innovative, high trust environment
- Fully funded first aid training
- A kind, inclusive culture, where we have fun!
Applicants for this position require NZ residency or a NZ work visa and will undergo a police vet. All employees working in early childhood are required to be fully vaccinated by 1 January 2022 as per the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order.
If you would like to become a part of our caring team who are committed to serving children and families with love, apply now.