Are you a caring and nurturing Teacher who loves working with under 3’s?
In our settled rooms, your skill and heart for providing responsive loving care for our toddlers will make you a perfect fit in team.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised, and we will offer you:
- Assurance of pay parity
- Sign-on bonus of up to $1,500.00 (less tax; T&C’s apply)
- Fully-funded Teacher Registration
- Mental Health and Wellbeing program
- Career-advancing professional development
- Culture that supports community projects
- Focused Leadership Development
- 50% childcare fees for your child
Your warm, caring experience would be ideal, along with creativity, energy and a sense of fun. You will be a relationship focused Teacher, and respectful teaching will be one of your core beliefs.
Conveniently located with an easy walk from the ferry, train and bus terminals, you will be joining a dynamic team who are committed to serving children and families with love.
What are we looking for?
- An ECE qualified and registered Teacher (or you may be a Teacher in training or awaiting registration)
- A passion for rituals and responding intentionally to children’s cues and play
- An ability to work collaboratively and supportively with a team
- A genuine commitment for excellence and growth
- Alignment with our values: safe, loved and learning
- Confidence with learning stories and implementing and bringing all areas of the curriculum to life
- Ability to provide care and learning that’s respectful and responsive to children’s culture
- A commitment to building strong, reciprocal relationships with children and families
If you are passionate about teaching and enjoy working in a supportive team environment, we would love to hear from you.