Don’t leave your career potential to chance…join the team who can make it a reality!
If you are passionate about creating a world of wonder and discovery for tamariki aged under 3 years, you will enjoy working in our small, diverse and busy centre. You’ll have energy, a sense of fun and will be working with a team who has strong community/whanau connections.
What will we offer you? A caring culture where you are valued, appreciated and recognised. Some of our benefits include:
- Assurance of pay parity
- Sign-on bonus of up to $1,500 (less tax; T&C’s apply)
- Fully funded Teacher registration
- Mental health and wellbeing programme
- Career-advancing professional development
- Culture that supports community projects
- Focused leadership development
- 50% childcare fees for your child
This is a permanent full time position for a registered Teacher with a current provisional or full practising certificate (or you may be awaiting your teaching registration). You must also have a current and valid NZ work visa. Come and join our passionate team who are committed to serving children and families with love.