Time for a change? Your next administration role is waiting ….
If you're a people-person who enjoys a busy and varied administration role, we have the perfect position for you at our family-focused early childhood centre in Aotea.
As an established and stable organisation, our team thrive because we offer:
- 50% childcare fees for your child
- An innovative, high trust environment
- Mental health and wellbeing programme
- Fully funded first aid training
- A kind, inclusive culture, where we have fun!
We are looking for a warm, friendly and professional Administrator who is strongly aligned with our core values of safe, loved and learning. No two days are the same in our centre, and this role will suit a highly organised person who loves people. Caring for a variety of administrative responsibilities, you will have an integral role in the centre and work closely with the Centre Director, assisting her with the day to day running of the centre. You will also be required to assist with lunch cover in classrooms when needed.
Previous experience in an administration role is essential for this position, as well as:
- A heart for tamariki and whānau, and building relationships
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to relate well to people from a range of cultures
- A sound understanding of various computer applications
This is a permanent full time position (40 hours per week) and you will be rostered 8 hour shifts between the centre’s opening hours of 7.30am – 5.30pm. Applicants require NZ residency or a NZ work visa, and will undergo a police vet.
Come and join our inspiring team who are committed to serving tamariki and whānau with love.