In uncertain times, career certainty matters more than ever. That’s why early childhood professionals trust Kindercare – we’ve been building careers for 50 years.
If you are passionate about creating a world of wonder and discovery for tamariki, we have the perfect teaching role for you! Our team thrive because we offer:
- Assurance of pay parity
- Sign-on bonus of up to $1,500.00 (less tax) and 10 days sick leave from day 1 of employment (T&C’s apply)
- Fully-funded Teacher Registration
- Mental health and wellbeing program
- Career-advancing professional development
- Culture that supports community projects
- Focused leadership development
- 50% childcare fees for your child
We are looking for a caring and passionate Teacher to join our wonderful team in Karori. There is plenty of variety in this role as you will be our Float Teacher, moving between classrooms covering non-contact time and when staff are away from the centre. You'll enjoy working with different age groups, and getting to know all the children in our centre. The ideal person will be a team player who is creative, confident and energetic. Respectful teaching will be one of your core beliefs and you'll be aligned with our values of safe, loved and learning.
This is a permanent full time position (40 hours per week) for a registered Teacher with a current provisional or full practising certificate, or you may be awaiting your teaching registration.
If you value the importance of building strong relationships with children, come and make a difference to the children in our care. We would love to chat with you about this exciting opportunity.