In uncertain times, career certainty matters more than ever. That’s why early childhood professionals trust Kindercare – we’ve been building careers for 50 years.
If you're ready for a new direction, positive energy and enviable future opportunities, we have the perfect teaching position for you! Our team thrive because we offer:
- Assurance of pay parity
- Sign-on bonus of up to $1,500 (less tax) if ECE qualified, registered and hold a current practising certificate (T&Cs apply)
- 10 days sick leave from your first day of employment (T&Cs apply)
- Fully funded Teacher registration
- Mental health and wellbeing programme
- Career-advancing professional development
- Culture that supports community projects
- Focused leadership development
- 50% childcare fees for your child
We are looking for a fun and engaging Teacher who is passionate about creating a world of wonder and discovery for preschoolers aged 2.5–3.5 years. A good understanding of this age group and developmental stages would be ideal, along with excellent communication skills. You'll be a team player who is aligned with our values of safe, loved and learning, and your energy, enthusiasm and passion for teaching will be welcomed and valued. Respectful teaching will be one of your core beliefs, and a commitment to building strong relationships with tamariki and whānau will be important to you.
This is a permanent fulltime position (40 hours) between our centre’s opening hours of 7.30am – 5.30pm. You will be a registered Teacher with a current provisional or full practicing certificate, or you may be awaiting registration. You’ll be joining a fun dynamic team, fully supported by your Centre Director and fellow Teachers.
Our centre embraces a respectful, inclusive culture. Come and join our inspiring team who are committed to serving tamariki and whānau with love.