Don’t leave your career potential to chance …. join the team who can make it a reality!
If you are a future-focused early childhood professional, looking for a fantastic career opportunity, we have a pivotal leadership role for you! From the warm welcome we’ll give you, to the support you’ll receive from our friendly, dedicated team, we’ll set you up to succeed, from the beginning. You’ll be a valued and appreciated member of our Kindercare team, where relationships come first and we invest in you. Here are just some of our benefits:
- Assurance of pay parity
- Sign-on bonus of up to $1,500 (less tax) if ECE qualified, registered and hold a current practising certificate (T&Cs apply)
- 10 days sick leave from your first day of employment (T&Cs apply)
- Healthcare insurance
- Mental health and wellbeing programme
- Career-advancing professional development
- Culture that supports community projects
- Focused leadership development
- Fully funded Teacher registration
- 50% childcare fees for your child
We are looking for someone who is inspired to lead our mission driven team, work in partnership with whānau, and ensure our care and education develops each child’s full potential. You’ll be strongly aligned with our core values of safe, loved and learning, and have proven experience in:
- Managing and building strong, trusted relationships with whānau and team members
- Nurturing your team and growing their potential by role modelling and mentoring
- Continuing to provide an environment where tamariki are inspired and empowered to be curious and capable learners
- Competently managing key operational tasks and financial performance
Our Tawa centre opened in 2011, and is licensed for 100 children, with opening hours 7.00am – 6.00pm. Our established team enjoy the benefits of a well-designed centre, with spacious outdoor areas, and convenient access to public transport.
This is a full time position and our ideal candidate will be an ECE / Primary qualified Teacher with a current practicing certificate, preferably with leadership experience in the ECE sector. Kindercare will offer a relocation grant (if applicable) to the successful candidate.
You’ll be joining a team that prides itself on celebrating the diversity of our multicultural centre. Take the next step in your leadership journey and apply now!