In uncertain times, career certainty matters more than ever. That’s why early childhood professionals trust Kindercare – we’ve been building careers for 50 years.
We are looking for permanent full time (40 hours per week) Kaiako in the Christchurch Region who are ECE qualified and registered with a current provisional or full practising certificate, or you may be in your final year of study. Whether your passion is to work with babies, toddlers or preschoolers, you’ll be nurturing, calm and have the natural ability to connect with others. You will follow the interests and passions of our tamariki, building responsive and reciprocal relationships with both tamariki and whanau. Respectful teaching will be one of your core beliefs, and your happy, energetic manner will be welcomed and valued. Our team thrive because we offer:
- Assurance of pay parity
- Sign-on bonus of up to $1,500 (less tax) if ECE qualified, registered and hold a current practising certificate (T&Cs apply)
- 10 days sick leave from your first day of employment (T&Cs apply)
- Fully funded Teacher registration
- Mental health and wellbeing programme
- Career-advancing professional development
- Culture that supports community projects
- Focused leadership development
- 50% childcare fees for your child
If you want to take your place in an organisation that serves with love, values individuals, and understands what it means to develop meaningful careers, we would love to chat with you about this exciting opportunity.