Are you a caring and nurturing Teacher who loves working with babies?
We have a full-time permanent position for a qualified and registered ECE Teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ Work Visa.
You will be joining a proactive, positive and caring team of 5 teachers lead by a highly experienced Headteacher. Our centre is just 5-10 minutes in all directions away from Wellington Airport, Wellington CBD, Wellington Hospital, local cafes, and convenient public transport. There is also plenty of free on-street parking.
- Our baby’s room is spacious, warm, homely and purpose-designed for babies to interact freely with each other, with teachers, and with our quality learning environment.
- You will be experienced in working with babies, understand their interests, development, learning, cues and emotions, and be a champion for our curriculum of respectful care.
- You'll be somebody who loves babies and has a passion for joining them on their learning journey via nurturing and warm relationships.
- We have a high-performing team that values Serving with Love - our Kindercare vision - and we meet each infant at their level, each teacher at their journey, and each parent at their aspiration.
- You'll have excellent support from teammates, from the centre director and from Kindercare, where our vision is to Serve With Love.
- Extremely spacious outdoor environment shared together with our toddlers.
- Beautiful Under Two's Journals go home and come back every day for each child, to ensure regular and effective communication between parents and teachers. Parents love this!
- Outstanding professional development offered to all staff regularly throughout the year with guest speakers invited from all over the country.
- Strengths-based mentoring approach where our passion is your career and developing your strengths to support you in your skill and confidence in your role. You will be part of 1-on-1 mentoring sessions with your centre director to ensure that you are well-supported with all that you need to do a fantastic job.
You will also be valued, appreciated and recognised, and we will offer you:
- Ongoing professional development - Skilled, experienced internal and external facilitators, and workshops; Leadership Development and Career Pathways
- 10 days sick leave for full-time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered Teachers
- Fully funded Teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted Healthcare Insurance
- Wellness Support Services
Our Centre has a culture of kindness and respect. We pride ourselves in providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning. A commitment to building strong relationships with children and families will be important to you, and you’ll be confident with your learning stories.
Our friendly and professional team would love to hear from you.