Are you a fun and flexible team player who is committed to providing an engaging and inviting environment for toddlers?
Our purpose build Centre in Kohimarama is looking for a dynamic, loving and caring ECE Teacher to join our established team. We have a full time permanent position for a qualified and registered ECE Teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. This position is available from 14th January 2020.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised, and we will offer you:
- Ongoing professional development - skilled, experienced internal and external facilitators, and workshops; leadership development and career pathways
- 10 days sick leave for full time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered Teachers
- Fully funded Teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services
Our centre has a culture of kindness and respect. We pride ourselves in providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning. A commitment to building strong relationships with children and families will be important to you, and you’ll be confident with your learning stories.
Our friendly and professional team would love to hear from you.