As a warm, nurturing Kaiako, who is passionate about the care and education of tamariki aged under 2 we’d love to meet you, chat about your career path, and show you around our friendly and whānau-focussed centre.
Did you know, some of our team benefits include:
- Full pay parity
- Flexible work arrangements
- Sign-on bonus of up to $2,000 (less tax) (T&Cs apply)
- 10 days sick leave from your first day of employment (T&Cs apply)
- Fully funded Teacher registration
- Mental health and wellbeing hub
- Career-advancing professional development
- Focused leadership development
- 50% childcare fees for your child
- Permanent, full time (40 hours per week, Monday to Friday)
- ECE qualified and registered Teacher with a current NZ provisional or full practising certificate, or close to completing your ECE Teaching qualification
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa is a pre-requisite
Who are you?
A Kaiako who shares our enthusiasm for the local curriculum and:
- creating inspiring environments
- partnership with parents and whānau
- fun-filled learning experiences for tamariki
- respectful care as one of your core teaching practices
If this is you, and you have a good understanding of the developmental and emotional needs of babies, apply now to join our supportive and inclusive team.
Click on this link for details about our centre: Mount Wellington Centre