As a warm, nurturing Kaiako, who is passionate about the care and education of tamariki, we’d love to meet you, chat about your career path, and show you around our inviting and vibrant centre.
Did you know, some of our team benefits include:
- Full pay parity
- Sign-on bonus of up to $2000 (less tax) (T&Cs apply)
- 10 days sick leave from your first day of employment (T&Cs apply)
- Fully funded Teacher registration
- Mental health and wellbeing hub
- Career-advancing professional development
- Focused leadership development
- 50% childcare fees for your child
- Permanent, full time (40 hours per week)
- ECE qualified and registered Teacher with a current NZ provisional or full practising certificate, or close to completing your ECE Teaching qualification
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa is a pre-requisite
Who are you?
A Kaiako who shares our enthusiasm for the local curriculum and:
- creating inspiring environments
- partnership with parents and whānau
- fun-filled learning experiences for Tamariki
- respectful Care as one of your core teaching practices
- be available to start immediately or within four weeks
If this is you, and you have a good understanding of the developmental and emotional needs of different age groups, come and join our friendly and inclusive team who are committed to keeping tamariki safe, loved and learning. Don’t miss out…apply now!
Click here for details about our centre: Botany Downs Centre
We are an Accredited Employer.