As a warm, nurturing Teacher, who is passionate about the care and education of preschoolers who are transitioning to school, we would love to meet you, chat about your career path, and show you around our whānau-focussed centre.
Some of our team benefits include:
- Full pay parity
- Sign-on bonus of up to $2,000 (less tax) (T&Cs apply)
- 10 days sick leave from your first day of employment (T&Cs apply)
- Fully funded Teacher registration
- Mental health and wellbeing hub
- Career-advancing professional development
- Focused leadership development
- 50% childcare fees for your child
- Permanent, full time (40 hours per week)
- ECE/primary qualified and registered Teacher with a current NZ provisional or full practising certificate, awaiting registration, or you may be an ECE student
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa is a pre-requisite
Who are you?
A Kaiako who shares our enthusiasm for the local curriculum and:
- creating inspiring environments
- partnership with parents and whānau
- fun-filled learning experiences for tamariki
- respectful care is one of your core teaching practices
Come and take your place in an organisation that serves with love, values individuals, and understands what it means to develop meaningful careers. If you want to join a team that is hard working, supportive, and full of fun, apply now!
Click on this link for details about our centre: Aotea Centre
We are an Accredited Employer.