As a warm, nurturing Kaiako, who is passionate about the care and education of tamariki aged 0 to 1, we’d love to meet you, chat about your career path, and show you around our beautiful purpose built and whānau-focussed centre.
Did you know, some of our team benefits include:
- Full pay parity
- Flexible work arrangements
- Sign-on bonus of up to $2,000 (less tax) (T&Cs apply)
- 10 days sick leave from your first day of employment (T&Cs apply)
- Fully funded Teacher registration
- Mental health and wellbeing hub
- Career-advancing professional development
- Focused leadership development
- 50% childcare fees for your child
- Permanent, full time (40 hours per week, Monday to Friday)
- ECE qualified and registered Teacher with a current NZ provisional or full practising certificate, or close to completing your ECE Teaching qualification
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa is a pre-requisite
Who are you?
A Kaiako who shares our enthusiasm for the local curriculum and:
- creating intentional, fun and playful environments
- partnership with parents and whānau
- fun-filled learning experiences for tamariki
- respectful care as one of your core teaching practices
If this is you, and you have a good understanding of the developmental and emotional needs of babies, apply now to join our supportive and inclusive team that celebrates diversity and community.
Click on this link for details about our centre: Warkworth Centre
We are an Accredited employer.