Are you a caring and nurturing Teacher who loves working with babies?
Our warm loving babies room is looking for a kind-hearted devoted babies room teacher to join our established room.
This is a maternity leave fixed term cover position for 1 year, commence early January. The hours of work would be Monday to Wednesday 11am-3.30pm, Thursday 9am-3.30pm, Friday 10am- 2.30pm. This role would be for a qualified and registered ECE Teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised, and we will offer you:
- Ongoing professional development - skilled, experienced internal and external facilitators, and workshops; leadership development and career pathways
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services
Our centre has a culture of kindness and respect. We pride ourselves in providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning. A commitment to building strong relationships with children and families will be important to you, and you’ll be confident with your learning stories.
Our friendly and professional team would love to hear from you.