Your energy, creativity and passion for developing each child’s potential will make you an asset to our preschool team.
We have a full-time permanent position for a qualified and registered ECE Teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa at our Johnsonville Centre in Central Wellington. Our amazing centre is centrally based with access to all major routes and public transport.
This role is for a passionate and committed teacher who believes in building strong relationships with children and families, being part of a family and team environment. Confident with your learning stories, new graduates or students would be considered for this role.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised, and we will offer you:
- Ongoing professional development - skilled, experienced internal and external facilitators, and workshops; leadership development and career pathways
- 10 days sick leave for full time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered Teachers
- Fully funded Teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services
Our centre has a culture of kindness and respect. We pride ourselves in providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning.
Our friendly and professional team would love to hear from you.