Your energy, creativity and passion for developing each child’s potential will make you an asset to our preschool team.
Our centre is licensed for 50 and we are looking for a caring and loving preschool Teacher to join our creative team in the 3 1/2 - 5 year age group. You will have experience and flair for school readiness, be confident with your learning stories and in implementing a peaceful curriculum. Your motivation, dedication and commitment to building strong relationships with children and families will be important to you.
This is a full time permanent position for a qualified and registered ECE Teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised, and we will offer you:
- Ongoing professional development - skilled, experienced internal and external facilitators, and workshops; leadership development and career pathways
- 10 days sick leave for full time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered Teachers
- Fully funded Teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services
Our centre has a culture of kindness and respect. We pride ourselves in providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning.
Our friendly and professional team would love to hear from you.