If you can explore the world through a child’s eyes, develop young minds, and prepare each child for their transition to school, we’d love to chat with you.
We are looking for an energetic warm, loving Transition to school room teacher to join our committed team. This amazing new centre in the heart of Auckland CBD is growing and looking for a full time permanent position for a qualified and registered ECE Teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. You would need to be motivated and have a mind-set for continued learning goals.
Come and join our amazing team, this position is begins 3rd February 2020. Come and be part of the Kindercare Family.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised, and we will offer you:
- Ongoing professional development - skilled, experienced internal and external facilitators, and workshops; leadership development and career pathways
- 10 days sick leave for full time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered Teachers
- Fully funded Teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services
Our centre has a culture of kindness and respect. We pride ourselves in providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning. A commitment to building strong relationships with children and families will be important to you, and you’ll be confident with your learning stories.
Our friendly and professional team would love to hear from you.