Are you a fun and flexible team player who is committed to providing an engaging and inviting environment for toddlers?
Kindercare Dannemora is looking for a full time permanent toddlers Teacher to join their amazing team. The classroom is for children aged 2-3 years and you will be one of three Teachers, caring and educating small groups. If you have a flair for teaching toddlers and show caring qualities, you could be the ideal Teacher for our centre. We will consider new graduates as well as experienced qualified and registered ECE Teachers with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised, and we will offer you:
- Ongoing professional development - skilled, experienced internal and external facilitators, and workshops; leadership development and career pathways
- 10 days sick leave for full time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered Teachers
- Fully funded Teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services
Our centre has a culture of kindness and respect. We pride ourselves in providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning. A commitment to building strong relationships with children and families will be important to you, and you’ll be confident with your learning stories.
Our friendly and professional team would love to hear from you.