Babies/Toddlers Teacher - Randwick Park Manurewa Auckland
Teaching - Auckland, Manurewa
We have an immediate full time permanent position for a qualified and registered ECE Teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Are you a caring and nurturing Teacher who loves working with babies and toddlers?
We have an immediate full time permanent position for a qualified and registered ECE Teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Your warm caring Kaiako experience with under two year olds and toddlers would be an added advantage, as well as a sense of humour and flexibility. Come and be part of our amazing family and be part of a supportive team.
Our centre is located next door to Randwick Park School on Riverton Drive Manurewa and is on route for local buses - a 2 minute walk from our centre. We cater for 70 children ranging from babies to 5 year olds from many diverse cultures. Classrooms are small teams with 3 Teachers per room.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised, and we will offer you:
- Ongoing professional development - skilled, experienced internal and external facilitators, and workshops; leadership development and career pathways
- 10 days sick leave for full time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered Teachers
- Fully funded Teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services
Our centre has a culture of kindness and respect. We pride ourselves in providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning. A commitment to building strong relationships with children and families will be important to you, and you’ll be confident with your learning stories.
Our friendly and professional team would love to hear from you.