Our large, established and busy centre in Ferry Road Woolston, is looking for a warm, friendly and professional Administrator to join our dynamic team and care for a variety of administrative responsibilities. This 30 hour per week position would be ideal for that work life balance. You would need to be confident and be able to work with a friendly face to face approach. As well as working closely with the Centre Director, you will be assisting her with the day to day running of the centre and assist with lunch cover in the rooms.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised. We provide dedicated support services, admin training days, 50% childcare fees for your child (if applicable), 10 days sick leave – at Kindercare, we take care of you.
Our ideal team member would need to have the following skills:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Enjoy building relationships with a heart for children and families
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people and cultures - internally and externally
- A sound understanding of various computer applications
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
Applicants should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Kindercare police vet all employees.
Come and be part of a family at Kindercare Learning Centres.