Are you a fun and flexible team player who is committed to providing an engaging and inviting environment for toddlers?
We have a full time maternity cover position from 23 March 2020 for a year, for a qualified and registered ECE or Primary trained Teachers, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Our toddlers age group is 2 to 3 1/2 years. You will be part of a friendly team, fully supported by your Centre Director and fellow teachers. Our centre is close to the city with easy parking for Teachers.
We are looking for a team player who is kind, loving and creative, with great interpersonal skills to support both parents and children.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and reToddlers cognised, and we will offer you:
- Ongoing professional development - skilled, experienced internal and external facilitators, and workshops; leadership development and career pathways
- 10 days sick leave for full time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered Teachers
- Fully funded Teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services
- Support given with Learning Stories
Our centre has a culture of kindness and respect. We pride ourselves in providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning. A commitment to building strong relationships with children and families will be important to you, and you’ll be confident with your learning stories.
Our friendly and professional team would love to hear from you.