Are you a caring and nurturing Teacher who loves working with babies and toddlers?
We have a vacancy for a Teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. This 12 month maternity cover position is a fantastic opportunity to join our babies/toddlers team, with the opportunity to extend the role.
We follow the interests and passion of our tamariki, and build responsive and reciprocal relationships that contribute to our babies and toddlers sense of belonging.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised. We will offer you:
- Ongoing professional development with skilled, experienced internal and external facilitators, and workshops; leadership development and career pathways
- 10 days sick leave for full time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered Teachers
- Fully funded Teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services
Our centre has a culture of kindness and respect. We pride ourselves in providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning. A commitment to building strong relationships with children and families will be important to you.
Our friendly and professional team would love to hear from you.