Your energy, creativity and passion for developing each child’s potential will make you an asset to our preschool team.
We have a full-time permanent position for a qualified and registered ECE Teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. We are looking for a warm, caring and energetic teacher to work in our 3-4 year old preschool room and become part of a family and a centre that embraces all cultures. A commitment to building strong relationships with children and families will be important to you, and you’ll be confident with your learning stories.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised, and we will offer you:
- Ongoing professional development - skilled, experienced internal and external facilitators, and workshops; leadership development and career pathways
- 10 days sick leave for full time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered Teachers
- Fully funded Teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services
Our centre has a culture of kindness and respect. We pride ourselves in providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning.
Our friendly and professional team would love to hear from you.