If you can explore the world through a child’s eyes, develop young minds, and prepare each child for their transition to school, we’d love to chat to you.
We have a full time position for an experienced, qualified and registered ECE Teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. We are looking for a passionate transition to school Teacher with a good sense of humour, a can do attitude who is solution focussed. Come and be part of our amazing family and supportive team who puts children first.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised, and we will offer you:
- Ongoing professional development and career pathways
- 10 days sick leave for full time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered Teachers
- Fully funded Teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services
Our centre has a culture of kindness and respect. We pride ourselves in providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning. A commitment to building strong relationships with children and families will be important to you, and you’ll be confident with your learning stories.
Our friendly and professional team would love to hear from you.