If you can explore the world through a child’s eyes, develop young minds, and provide an engaging and inviting environment for children, we’d love to chat to you.
We have a full-time permanent position for a qualified and registered ECE Teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Your warm caring Kaiako experience with under two year olds or preschoolers would be an advantage.
What will we offer you? A caring culture where you are valued, appreciated and recognised. Some of our benefits include:
- Ongoing professional development and career pathways
- 10 days sick leave for full time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered Teachers
- Fully funded Teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services
We are located next door to Randwick Park Primary School on Riverton Drive. We are on a bus route, with the nearest bus stop only a 2 minute walk to and from the centre.
Our centre caters for 70 children. Our teachers, children and families are from a variety of cultures and we pride ourselves in developing strong, reciprocal partnerships, where children are safe and loved, while they are learning.
If you are passionate about teaching and enjoy working in a supportive team environment, we would like to hear from you.