Are you a fun and flexible team player who is committed to providing an engaging and inviting environment for toddlers?
We have a full-time permanent position for a qualified and registered ECE Teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Your warm caring Kaiako experience with toddlers would be an added advantage. A commitment to building strong relationships with children and families will be important to you, and you’ll be confident with your learning stories.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised, and we will offer you:
- Ongoing professional development and career pathways
- 10 days sick leave for full time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered Teachers
- Fully funded Teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services
Our friendly and professional team would love to hear from you.