We are looking for a warm, friendly and professional Administrator to join our dynamic team who are committed to serving children and families with love. Caring for a variety of administrative responsibilities, our ideal Administrator would be passionate about working in the early childhood sector, be highly organised, efficient and flexible.
Outstanding customer service and communication skills, previous experience in an office/service administration role and a competent ability to relate to others, are essential for this role.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised, and we will offer you:
- 10 days sick leave for full time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Fully funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services
You will be working closely with the Centre Director, assisting with the day to day running of the centre. You will also be required to assist with lunch cover in the rooms on a daily basis. Our ideal team member would need to have the following skills: You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Good time management skills with attention to detail
- Experience using a wide range of Microsoft products and various computer applications
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Ability to handle high pressure situations while remaining calm and positive
This is a part time position working 30 hours per week (Monday - Friday). Applicants need to be flexible between the hours of 7.30am and 5.30pm. Applicants should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Kindercare police vet all potential employees.