We are looking for a Centre Supervisor to join our dynamic, friendly team at Aidanfield. This is a full time permanent position for a qualified and registered ECE Teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Working closely with our Centre Director, you will be supporting her in the daily running of the centre, and be able to effectively lead, coach and mentor our wonderful team of teachers in the development of their practice. Previous leadership skills are essential for this role, and you will be experienced in working in a large team, and have a passion for developing a team culture.
Strength in curriculum design and assessment are required for this role, as well as excellent communication skills. An ability to build strong relationships with families, and your commitment to bicultural practice, will make you a perfect fit in our supportive collaborative team.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised, and we will offer you:
- 10 days sick leave for full time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Ongoing professional development
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered Teachers
- Fully funded Teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Fully funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services
Our centre has teachers, children and families from a variety of cultures and we pride ourselves in developing strong, reciprocal partnerships, where children are safe and loved, while they are learning.
If you are looking for the next step in your teaching journey, we would love to hear from you.