If you can explore the world through a child’s eyes, develop young minds, and provide an engaging and inviting environment for children, we would love to chat with you.
We have a full time permanent position for a qualified ECE Teacher, registered or awaiting registration, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
This role is a float position where you are working with all age groups and all classrooms in our centre.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised, and we will offer you:
- Ongoing professional development and career pathways
- 10 days sick leave for full time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered Teachers
- Fully funded Teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services
Our centre has a culture of kindness and respect. We pride ourselves in providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning. A commitment to building strong relationships with children and families will be important to you, and you’ll be confident with your learning stories.
Our friendly and professional team would love to hear from you.