Are you a fun and flexible team player who is committed to providing an engaging and inviting environment for toddlers?
We have a full time permanent position for a qualified and registered ECE Teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Your enthusiastic nature and abundance of energy will make you a perfect fit for working with a fun and dynamic team of 3. You will have excellent communication skills, be committed to building strong relationships with children and families, and you’ll be confident with your learning stories.
Apply now for an October sign-on incentive and if you are successfully employed in a permanent role, we will give you from your first day of employment:
- *your 10 days paid sick leave, and
- *1 week annual leave
What else will we offer you? A caring team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised. Some of our benefits include:
- Ongoing professional development, mentoring and career pathways
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered Teachers
- Fully funded Teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services
Our centre has teachers, children and families from a variety of cultures and we pride ourselves in developing strong, reciprocal partnerships, where children are safe and loved, while they are learning.
If you are passionate about teaching and enjoy working in a supportive team environment, we would love to hear from you.