Your energy, creativity and passion for developing each child's potential will make you an asset to our preschool team.
We are looking for a qualified and registered ECE Teacher to join our team at Kindercare Boulcott. This position is a maternity cover for a 9am-3pm teaching position in our Pūkeko Room (approx 3-4 year olds) commencing 9th November 2020 and ending 3rd September 2021. The successful applicant will be a team player with knowledge and experience in writing learning stories.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised. Some of our benefits include:
- Ongoing professional development, mentoring and career pathways
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered Teachers
- Fully funded Teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services
Our centre has teachers, children and families from a variety of cultures and we pride ourselves in developing strong, reciprocal partnerships, where children are safe and loved, while they are learning.
If you are passionate about teaching and enjoy working in a supportive team environment, we would love to hear from you.