Time for a change? Your career is waiting!
If you are ready for a new direction, positive energy and enviable future opportunities, we have a position for you!
We have a full time, permanent position for a qualified and registered ECE Teacher, moving between our centres located in Tawa, Aotea & Paraparaumu. This position is 40 hours per week, and you will be rostered 8 hour shifts between the hours of 7.00am – 6.00pm.
This diverse role would enable you to work across these three centres. Usually you will be aware of where you are working the following week. The ideal person would be flexible and enjoy working with various age groups.
Our team thrive because we offer:
- An innovative, high trust environment
- The security of a stable, established organisation
- Market-leading professional development
- A team that values curiosity, collaboration, and connection
- A child-centred, responsive curriculum
- A kind, inclusive culture where we have fun!
- Generous team benefits and career pathways
What we are looking for?
- An ECE qualified and registered Teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
- An ability to work collaboratively and supportively with a team
- A genuine commitment to excellence and growth
- Alignment with our values: safe, loved and learning
- Confidence in implementing and bringing all areas of the curriculum to life
- Provide care and learning that’s respectful and responsive to children’s culture
- A passion for rituals and responding intentionally to children’s cues and play
If you are flexible, energetic and value the importance of building strong relationships with tamariki and their whānau, we would love to hear from you.