Time for a change?
If you're ready for a new direction, positive energy and enviable future opportunities, we have the position for you in our busy babies room! Nurturing babies under two years, your respectful care, warmth, sense of humour, flexibility and ability to build responsive relationships, will make you a perfect fit in our small, homely centre.
Our team thrive because we offer you:
- An innovative, high trust environment
- The security of a stable, established organisation
- Market-leading professional development
- A team that values curiosity, collaboration and connection
- A child-centred, responsive curriculum
- A kind, inclusive culture, where we have fun!
- Generous team benefits and career pathways
What we are looking for?
- An ECE qualified and registered Teacher, with NZ residency or NZ work visa
- A passion for rituals and responding intentionally to children’s cues and play
- An ability to work collaboratively and supportively within a team
- A genuine passion for excellence and growth
- Alignment with our values: safe, loved and learning
- Confidence with learning stories and implementing and bringing all areas of the curriculum to life
- Able to provide care and learning that's respectful and responsive to each child's culture
- A commitment to building strong, reciprocal relationships with children and families
This full time position is for an immediate start and you will be flexible between our opening hours.
We would love to hear from you.